MT4 はWindows, MacOS, iPhone/iPad, Android、全てのインターネットブラウザに対応
Mac Desktop (MT4)Meta-Trader4
MT4 delivers superior performance in a desktop environment, with an extremely robust charting and technical analysis package that allows you to customize the trading environment to your liking wherever possible. You can also place and modify orders from your charts, and one-click trading is supported. Designed with automated trading in mind, you can also run EA (automated trading software) trading and other scripts. A variety of other tools are offered on the platform.
Milton MT4 for Mac Features
- Access to more than 80 financial products including Forex and CFDs
- Ability to trade with EA (Expert Advisors)
- Numerous indicators for technical analysis
- one-click capable
- Hedging available
- Transaction History Report
- Streaming News
- Managing orders, positions and margin maintenance
MetaTrader 4 for MacOS Big Sur & Catalina
Run MT4 on any mac computer at zero cost and no compromises.
64 Bit Support
Near-native support of legacy (32bit) MT4 builds.
Supports most popular MT4 Expert Advisors and indicators.
Safe & Secure
Unlike the windows counterpart not susceptible to malware.
MT4 Drag & Drop Installation for macOS Big Sur
- ・Download from your account area
- ・Drag & Drop to Applications
- ・Open & Account & start trading
How to Run MetaTrader on MacOS Big Sur & Catalina?
- 1.Download Milton Markets MT4 for MacOS
- 2.Drag & Drop to Applications Folder
- 3.Launch "Milton Markets MT4" from applications folder
- 1.The messages with warning will pop-up, make sure to ignore it and click cancel. Make sure not to move the newly installed app back to the bin.
- 2.Now, Go to "Preferences", find security tab, unlock the panel in the bottom left corner & click "Open Anyway".
- 3.Once you Milton Markets MT4 for MacOS launches, it will most likely reboot automatically to update to the latest MT4 version. Once this is done, you are ready to trade.
The reason for the warning message is related to the lack of an official version from MetaQuotes. Apple is playing it safe warning you about the software being from unverified developer.
Make no mistake, we did the required testing and offer you ad malware free, adequately functioning MT4 for MacOS experience.